10 Daily prayers that have changed my life
In the past year I have experienced a lot of instances that have made me realize how important my faith and spirituality is. From my health, relationships and overall outlook on life, I have learned to surrender all of these to a Greater Power. The following are a few prayers that I say in the mornings and throughout my day that have truly changed my life. Some of the prayers come from being a student of “A Course In Miracles” and Marianne Williamson’s book “A Year Of Miracles.”
Whether you believe in God, the Universe or a Greater Power, I invite you to use these prayers to add love, light and guidance into your life.
1) Where would You have me go? What would You have me do? What would You have me say? And to whom?
2) I am only here to be truly helpful.
I am here to represent the Greater Power who sent me.
I do not have to worry about what to say or do, because He who sent me will direct me.
I will be healed as I let Him teach me to heal.
3) I can choose love over this.
4) Please give my life a sense of purpose. Use me as an instrument of your peace. Use my talents and abilities to spread love. I surrender my job to you. Help me to remember that my real job is to love the world back to health. Thank you very much.
5) All my needs are met.
6) I surrender to you all my thoughts about money, I surrender my debts, I surrender to you my wealth, open my mind to receive abundantly. Channel your abundance through me in a way that serves the world.
7) Please take from me the burdens that I carry. Please uplift my thinking & bring forth a miracle. Send a wave of love to disperse my fear.
8) Please impress upon me the vision of whom I am meant to be. Reveal to me the bigger life that you would have me live. Undo forces that keep me bound, that I might serve you more.
9) I surrender.
10) May my body be healthy and whole.
I surrender it to You
To be used for Your purposes-
To give and receive the gifts of love
In all I say and do.
May it contain Your light and express Your vibrancy
And so it is.
I would love to hear any prayers or mantras that help you get through your day.